At its core, our account team at Latitude serves as business leads for our clients. We are objective focused, crafting solutions that solve for existing or impending brand, marketing and business challenges. We are fired up to help our clients maximize their opportunities and help their business’s thrive. This is where our account team lives and where Latitude’s value resides.
To perform as a Business Lead, you are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit driven by earning the right to do more for your client. You enjoy owning and developing working relationships with clients and ensuring the rest of the Latitude delivery team appreciates your point of view and desire to improve the client’s business. As a veteran of this industry, you have a few war stories demonstrating you understand the orchestration of many energies and desires to bring sound and creative ideas that create business value for our clients. While navigating complexity, you can also temper it, organize it, and create clarity for all involved.
Earn the right as a trusted partner/advisor
- Be consistent and transparent to build client trust.
- Mentor others for how to build strong, trusted relationships – which is more about being an advisor than a charming support system.
- Own the successful delivery of solutions, leveraging both your Project Management and Creative teams.
- Be prepared for all scheduled meetings, checkpoints and reviews by ensuring your team is prepared and that we are leading our client when we need to lead.
- Leverage consultative skills and advance questioning skills to help your client think, clarify and prioritize what is most important for the business/brand.
- Be willing and able to have tough conversations with clients that offer them feedback for how to get the best out of Latitude.
Translate ambiguity into clarity
- Have the ability to manage complexity through questioning and confirming skills.
- Enjoy capturing meaningful data/information (vision, needs, requirements, etc), confirming it with the client, and then using it to inform the team.
- Be able to author a concise brief of the client’s needs to your agency team
Design projects to achieve specific business outcomes
- Define scopes, draft timelines, and resource needs. Gain alignment and approval of briefs.
- Collaborate with Project Manager on resourcing needs, project budgets, and key milestones to measure progress.
- Care about and manage profitable project delivery – for the benefit of the agency and the client.
Be a humble leader
- Seek to understand before trying to be understood.
- Demonstrate resilience while leading with conviction.
- Ask for assistance, counsel, and feedback on how you can make a greater impact–and be willing to offer feedback in return.
- Demonstrate our core values: Growth Minded, Open and Honest, and Team Player.
In your back pocket:
- You have some good stories based on your six to eight years of account leadership and healthcare marketing experience.
- You thrive off of maximizing opportunities and growing the possibilities.
- You know how to own the room, present with conviction and persuasion, and can respond to challenges in real-time.
- You see the strength in being diligent about details, being prepared, and having your team prepared.
- You set high expectations for yourself and your team as you deliver the Latitude experience.
- Often called the “calm in the storm,” you are effective under pressure and a sought-after refuge. That said, you know how to release the “pressure” to ensure you are maintaining your mental health.
- You’d say you’re a rock star in time management and organizational skills – and others would agree.
- You want to be a part of, and help design, opportunities for the agency to improve humanity – whether in the global community or our local communities.
WE ARE AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER